I need some installation instructions. The only instructions I can find say
"First, Download AppleXsoft Mac Photo Recovery for Digital Media.
The file you are downloading is named "PhotoRecoveryforMac.dmg". and then install it on your computer.
which as installation instructions is not helpful!
To install the full build software from the DMG file:
1) Download and save the DMG file to the desktop
2) Double-click the DMG file to mount it. There will be a white virtual disk icon on the desktop called PRCMAC FULL
3) Create a folder on the Mac anywhere you want - we recommend to make one in Applications.
4) Copy the contents of the virtual disk to the new folder.
5) Eject the virtual disk (drag to trash will work too)
6) Open the new folder and click on the PHOTORECOVERY icon.