Restore lost and corrupted files on DVD and CD.
Did a quick format your CD disk by mistake? See the files but cannot read them? Files missing on the disk that should be there?
Just finished burning a CD or DVD, only to find out that some files appear to be corrupted or inaccessible?
Do not worry. File Recovery for Mac
is the ideal Mac CD and DVD Data Recovery software that makes it simple to recover videos, DVD movies, photos, music, applications, images and other data from CD, CD-R, CD-RW, CD-ROM, DVD, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW.
The software supports inaccessible or damaged CD data recovery, DVD data recovery. It supports recovery of data from ISO 9660, Joliet, and UDF combined with ISO9660 file systems based discs.
Download Mac CD and DVD Recovery now! It is Free to Try.
This Mac CD and DVD Data Recovery can recover data after all the below circumstances:
- Physical damage of CD Rom's, CD-R's and CD-RW's due to scratch, bubbles, cracks and warping.
- Disk indicates that it is full and data becomes inaccessible.
- Volume descriptor (primary or secondary) gets corrupted/damaged.
- Table of Contents gets corrupted/damaged.
- Disk appears to audio disk, even though it contains other files.
- Systems hangs while attempting to read/write the disk.
- Disk appears to be blank, even though it contains files.
- User errors.
- and others.
How to recover data from CD and DVD Disc on Mac OS X?
- Supports CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVR+R, DVD-RW, DVR+RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL and DVD-RAM media.
- Supports ISO 9660 and UDF file systems.
- Supports both inaccessible and damaged CD recovery.
- Recover data from DVD/CD even when the disc appears to be blank.
- Recover deleted files from multisession and rewritable discs.
- Recover defective data from CD and DVD discs.
- Recover inaccessible data on CD-ROM, CD-R, CD-RW and DVD.
- Saves lost files or folders from CD-ROM, CD-R, CD-RW and DVD.
- Solves CD-R or CD-RW burning problems and recovers lost data.
- Recovers corrupted and unreadable files.
- Provides a session selector to retrieve the data from multisession CD, DVD.
- Recovers data created by all disk writing software including Ahead Nero Burning Rom or FileCD, Roxio Easy CD Creator or DirectCD, and more!
- Creates Image of all the files stored on CD/DVD.
The recovery process is truly easy.
Just insert the bad disc into the optical drive, and run CD & DVD Recovery. then select the drive. Choose the Deleted files scan for recovering files that were deleted in the trash can. Or choose the Lost files scan for recovering files in the case your volume is corrupt or has been initialized. The CD and DVD Recovery software will scan the disc, After the scan completed, Select the files or folders you wish to recover. Click the Save button and select the destination for your recovered files.
What is CD?
A Compact Disc (also known as a CD) is an optical disc used to store digital data. It was originally developed to store sound recordings exclusively, but later it also allowed the preservation of other types of data.
What is DVD?
DVD, also known as Digital Video Disc or Digital Versatile Disc, is an optical disc storage media format, and was developed and invented by Sony, and Philips in 1995. It's essentially a bigger, faster CD that can hold video as well as audio and computer data. There are different DVD formats - DVD-ROM, DVD-R/RW, DVD-RAM, and DVD+R/RW.