Before getting started your success in recovering files depends a great deal on how the disk
is handled and the amount of information written to the disk after the deletion occurred:
Note: Do NOT continue work on a hard drive containing lost files.
- Never install software to a system containing deleted files you wish to recover.
- The more activity the less of a chance of recovery.
- You should not use the system with the deleted files to create documents and folder, surf the Internet, or check mail so on.
- Do NOT reboot or shut down the system.
- DO NOT defragment your hard drive or execute SCANDISK in a deleted recovery situation. Doing so will likely remove all remnants of the file you are trying to recover.
- DO NOT run any other partition repair utility.
Step-by-step file recovery guide, In 4 steps you undelete deleted files:
Step 1: Run AppleXsoft File Recovery.
Step 2: Choose your drive
Step 3: Select your deleted files/directories
Step 4: Simply save them to another hard disk!